- Covid 19 Information
- Important Reminders for the Start of Term 1 for all Year Groups
Important Reminders for the Start of Term 1 for all Year Groups
In the light of the current situation and the Covid regulations, please would all parents/carers note the changes that we have had to make to ensure that everyone is as safe as possible when attending the Academy.
ARRANGEMENTS FOR ENTERING AND LEAVING THE ACADEMY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
At the start of the day
- Year 7 to enter through main Reception on Thursday 3rd and Friday 4th September. From Monday 7th September, they will enter via top black gate
- Year 8 to enter the site using the top gate by the PE block. They will then enter the West Block by the back entrance and use the stairs by the Business classroom to get to the Year 8 area on the top floor of the West Block
- Year 9 to enter the site through main Reception
- Year 10 to enter the site through the black gate
- Year 11 to enter the site through main Reception
At the end of the day
At 2:30 pm
- Year 7 will leave through main Reception on Thursday 3rd and Friday 4th September. From Monday 7th September they will leave via the black gate
- Year 8 will leave via the stairs down by the Business classroom, then exit through the back entrance out of the West Block and up to the gate by the PE block
- Year 9 will leave via main Reception
At 3:30 pm
- Year 10 will leave via the black gate
- Year 11 will leave via main Reception
- The new key fob system for the canteen is topped up on WisePay and your child will not be able use cash .
- All students will need to arrive in full school uniform and bring their equipment with them including their PE kit.
- Please also ensure that you read the items below:
- Face Coverings at the Academy
- Protocols for parents and students
- Protocol for Live Lessons
- Child Protection & Safeguarding
- Behaviour for Learning
If there is anything else, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but please bear with us, as the Reception staff are taking a lot of calls as well.