Our vision at St Augustine Academy is to transform lives through the power of education. We challenge and support all our students to achieve their best.
Our caring Christian community enables students to grow academically, creatively, and spiritually. The Academy develops everyone's intellect, character, and sense of self-worth encouraging each to live a fulfilling and compassionate life.
“Everyone can achieve”
The values we promote are rooted in faith, delivered as a united community and are central to our vision.
- Confidence and self-belief
- Desire to learn and achieve
- Courtesy, acceptance, and respect for each other
- Hard work and perseverance
- Honesty, humility, and forgiveness
- Independence and resilience
- Happy, healthy, and successful
We are committed to:
- An inclusive community, for all faiths and none, based upon Christian values.
- Offering an educational experience that develops students’ individual aptitudes and interests which enable them to reach their full potential.
- Inspiring confident young people with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Encouraging students to become responsible global citizens who make a positive contribution to society.
- Broadening horizons, encouraging the realisation that our local community is part of a wider world which brings its own opportunities and responsibilities.
- The continuous development of our staff to ensure that the best professional practice underpins our drive for student success.