Labour Market Information
Why is Labour Market Information (LMI) important?
There is no point in choosing a career path or job that is in severe decline, or is not available in your chosen geographical area. LMI can help you determine:
- Which industries and sectors are employing people?
- What hours, wages and working conditions can realistically be expected?
- Which job sectors are growing in the future?
- Where there might be opportunities for self-employment or new business development?
- Which new skills or qualifications which would greatly improve prospects of gaining employment in a particular industry or sector?
GoCompare has put together a report that reveals the riskiest jobs in the UK, seeing how dangerous each industry is and how much it costs the business - find out more by visiting GoCompare